So I know that most of you would probably say your kids are the same way. BUT if you moved in with me for a week you would see that MY kids are the messiest on the planet! Nothing drives me crazier than to spend a whole day cleaning just for them (husband included in this one) to come home and destroy everything I've done in less than 10 min.! It like they come through the door and flip there shoes off in the middle of the floor...Then for some reason they have to change there cloths...Of course those go in the middle of the floor..And I 'm not talking the floor in there rooms its in the hallway in the living room and even in the kitchen! WHO gets dresses in the KICHEN! For some reason my kids dont know how to flush I thought kids liked to flush toliets! they are 6 and 7 for crying out loud !!! They will ask to get snacks and drop the wrapper where ever they open it....I could go on and on trust me...Anyway the other night we asked them to clan there rooms but they decided they would just fight with each other all night instead...My son has it figured out!! They make an agrement to "HELP" each other clean thier rooms ...They always start in his room (because its messier) about 3/4 the way through he kicks her out and refuses to help her clean! Which ALWAYS causes a fight well after listening to this for over an hour we sent them to bed! And after seeing the rooms looked no better than before they started we decided they needed to be "grounded ". So along with cleaning there rooms not being able to play with there friends we had them do other chores! Mckenna of course got her room done 1st so I gave her a chore I thought she would hate but shes still at the age she likes to "help mommy"! So I'm going to take full advantage of it!

Cleaning the baseboards with a old tooth brush and non-toxic all natural cleaners!
So long story short. I dout this will change anything I'm sure my kids will still be as messy in a week BUT in the mean time my house will be cleaner! now my son is going to clean out and wipe out a few bottom cabinets ! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment