Wednesday, July 27, 2011

kids are gone what to do!

Well the kids are gone to grandmas and grandpas (Ryans) for a week and I have no clue what I'm going to do! I know what I NEED to do but I'm sure those are the things that wont get done! Josh and I have been sleeping at the office in hopes that we will have some walk-ins and make some more money! We are back down to one car and our washer is broken! Tell you what although it is a pain to load up all your dirty clothes and take them to the laundry mat it is kinda cool to be able to do more than one load at a time AND I actually fold the clothes right out of the dryer!! But it is kinda expensive! Anyway its funny how you always say I'm going to do this this and this (when the kiddos are gone) and then dont do any of it AND then complain when they get home and relize that nothing got done and now there is DEFENITLY not time to do it! lol Well I guess thats life but right now I think I'm going to make a check list and try to get some things accomplished befor sunday when the kids come home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment