Monday, July 18, 2011

Its been a LONG LONG day!

Well if you dont know my husband is a bondsman. Our phones are always ringing and there is always most likley a crack head on the other end. Its only in the movies the people only get one phone call while in jail! We have the same idiots that call us over and over untill they finally get out. Then after they get do get out they do something to piss off there wife or husband and we have them calling us wanting us to go pick the person they just spent hundreds of dollars bonding out and go throw them back in jail! Its never ending! I would probably pass out from excitment if we could make it through one night or movie or heck even one meal with out the phone ringing! My husband was so busy last night he actually spent the night at the office! He wrote 4 bonds in the middle of the night!! Which is good for us because we need the money but not good on him he is the type that needs like 10 hours of sleep to function properly! I'm just glad we have a big office that has a bed and a make-shift kitchen! It comes in handy when we have those long nights! The kids used to think it was cool to hang out play and sleep there now they cringe everytime we even mention stopping by there!
I think he looks good in purple! :) 

Anyway I bet he (my husband) wont stay up till 1-2 in the morning playing Evony tonight! LOL! I despise that stupid game!

Just thought I'd add a picture of my little devils! They sure are cute but you know the saying NEVER judge a book by its cover! ;) This was taken on Easter Hayden age 7 and Kenna 5 in the pic.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Josh does look good in purple. The kids are so cute. That's a really good picture of them.

    ReplyDelete